PaperHaus: Winter 2013

winterfrolic

Have you seen the newest issue of PaperHaus magazine yet?  Just when I think these magazines can’t get any more gorgeous the next one comes out and blows me away all over again.  You can see projects from me on pages 39, 75, and 104. 

mag
This week we are celebrating the winter release with our Winter Frolic blog hop event.  Head over to the PaperHaus blog to start today’s small hop or to participate in the rest of the days. 

One of the most common holiday gifts every year is a calendar for the new year.  Those pop up calendar kiosks at the mall are proof of that!  But I prefer to make my own.  This small pocket calendar for 2014 was created from the gorgeous Timbergrove collection from Fancy Pants Designs.  I love that the 4x6 brag pad from this line has all the month pages in it!  Super convenient! I kept the page embellishment to a minimum so it lays flat enough to keep in a purse. 

 2014 Pocket Calendar_Jess Mutty_Fancy Pants Designs

2014 Pocket Calendar Pages_Jess Mutty_Fancy Pants Designs

Thanks for joining us today for the Winter Frolic blog hop!  Your next stop is the fabulous Paper Issues blog!

42 comments:

iluszka said...

It's beautiful!!!

craftykellyj said...

Gorgeous calendar!

Unknown said...

Wow, such a fab calendar! Love the size. Easy to place anywhere in the house.

barbara macaskill said...

Gorgeous calendar! Love the coffee cup on the front! TFS!

SiódmyAnioł said...

Świetny kalendarz! Z pewnością będzie oryginalny ;)

Diana Fernandez said...

As my friend would say Awesome Sauce! I just finished up a 2014 calendar for my parents myself!

Sonja said...

Great calendar!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of making your own calendar. You can have the size and the design you want. Great calendar. thanks for sharing.

cghundley said...

Wonderful idea
and the size is
fun and small!
Carla from Utah

Pam said...

What a great gift idea !

Beatrice Lawson said...

Perfect stocking stuffer! Great collection too, I love the colours.

Vicki said...

What a great idea and love the size. :)

Unknown said...

Such a perfect idea, love the calendar, would be great on the kitchen counter, a desk, displayed on hanger in a great room , bedroom, anywhere.

LauraEva said...

That is too great for words!

DanaLHN said...

How beautiful!

Words and Pictures said...

So cool - what a fabulous make!
Alison x

Lucy E. said...

Great calendar!

mommyx2 said...

Great idea! Love this,

Jeanann said...

I love your creations Jess and this calendar is perfect. I was trying to get ideas to make a small pocket calendar for my sister now I don't have to look an further! .. thank you for sharing

Miae said...

Totally smart and cute! That would be a cute gift! Happy holidays Jess!

Pam said...

This is adorable!

langeatheart said...

Great idea a purse size homemade calendar! Great job! Wishing you and yours all the very best this holiday season! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Beautiful calendar! perfect size too, very conventient indeed! xoxo

Paula Calvanico said...

Hops are the best, you get so many ideas :)

C.Lam. said...

Wow!!!!this is so beautiful!!!!!

Giorgia Rossini said...

super cute, a perfect little gift :)

paperpapier said...

love the mini calendar.I am planning to do one too but it will incorporate my son's photos on it.

Annie Claxton said...

Brilliant idea for a gift, it looks gorgeous! :o)

Стокли said...

It looks cute and it's also a nice size.

grammypat said...

It's gorgeous. Wow!!eemposy

Monica said...

ooooooh I love it.. I need to make one of these for my work desk.

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

Love this calendar! What a thoughtful, beautiful gift!

Jan said...

Wow!! Sweet calendar!!

Jenny Evans said...

This is such a great idea, Jess!!! Love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful calendar! It's just the right size!

Unknown said...

Love it! The colors, the size, all very wonderful :)

Janis said...

Wonderful gift idea! It would be hard to keep restrained in order to have flat pages, though!! You did admirably.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

lynda said...

I like your pocket calendar, but to be honest, I like your pine cones in the previous post even more! They are just amazing! I think you should do a tutorial on them.

Елена said...

I dream to learn how to make calendars in order to have your calendar! Your calendar is very beautiful!

Mary Brockway said...

Love!! Thanks for the inspiration!

loulou said...

What a fantastic idea to make your own calendar. Thankyou for sharing.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is beautiful love it as a calendar!