Everything Nice

The ladies over at UmWowStudio have teamed up with 7 Dots Studio this month to bring you some awesome mash-ups of paper collections with chipboard and flair.

Check out my page made with the Messy Head collection!

Sugar and Spice_Jess Mutty_UmWowStudio 
I love the soft, romantic look of this paper line and it coordinated perfectly with the Our Princess flair and lots of chip goodness.

Sugar and Spice detail2_Jess Mutty_UmWowStudio

The “Love This” Polaroid is super awesome covered in crackle paint and layered under my photo.  And I misted the floral piece and circle confetti with Blush Heidi Swapp Color Shine… love that color!

Sugar and Spice detail1_Jess Mutty_UmWowStudio

I also added a smattering of red bubbles using the circle confetti mask. And of course a cluster in the upper left corner for balance.

Sugar and Spice detail3_Jess Mutty_UmWowStudio

Check out the UmWowStudio blog for more details on how I created this page and to check out all the fun products I used!

No comments: