PaperHaus Fall Splendor Hop Day 9

PH hop day 9
Welcome to Day 9 of the PaperHaus Anniversary Fall Splendor blog hop. You should be arriving here from Marilyn Rivera’s blog. If not, please stop over at The PaperHaus blog to get the entire list of hop participants for today.

You can view the latest issue, in all its fall splendor, here:

PH-Fall-20134 

I’ve obviously been a little obsessed with Fancy Pants Design’s Happy Go Lucky collection lately.  I think it perfectly straddles that line between summer and fall, which is pretty much where the New England weather is right now.  I whipped up this little home décor piece from a 7Gypsys shadow box insert:

Fall Hanging Display_Fancy Pants Designs_Jess Mutty

 Fall Hanging Display detail1_Fancy Pants Designs_Jess Mutty

Fall Hanging Display detail2_Fancy Pants Designs_Jess Mutty

Today’s sponsor, AND your next stop, is Amazing Craft Products. Remember, by commenting on each blog hop post (only 5!) you could win today’s awesome prize from them!

37 comments:

Eila Sandberg said...

How cute is this!! so sweet and just delightful! xox

Unknown said...

I love your ability to make varied projects that expand our imagination. This would make a great gift and Christmas is just around the corner. Thanks for your inspiration.

Kathy Skou said...

This is awesome Jess!!!

Paula Calvanico said...

That is just so pretty! ,love it :)

Paula

Unknown said...

Adorable pics. What a beautiful way to preserve your memories. The man I the 1st pic looks like a young Burt Reynolds, lol.

Unknown said...

That is so precious!

Buffy Burnside said...

what a wonderful project!

Anonymous said...

Great way to display several pictures and they can be on display all the time - not hidden away in a scrapbook. thanks for sharing.

Jeanann said...

Love this! So cute thank you for sharing :)

Micki said...

ohhh I love your layout/frame. I so need to start printing my photos in b/w :-). Great way to display photos and yours is adorable.

Unknown said...

I love home decor & this is so awesome!!!

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

I love your altered tray, lovely pictures of your babies!

LauraEva said...

What a great project!!WOW!

Unknown said...

Great job !Thanks for sharing it.

Robin said...

What an adorable frame! You said you just whipped it up! I love doing that too.

Karen Schroeder said...

Beautiful project...love everything about it!

Unknown said...

How adorable is this? Very nice job!

Linda Campbell said...

Love your work. My DH is always asking me to make items I can display around the house and yours is just great. Love the colors, you have inspired me!!!!!!!!!!11

Teresa said...

Love your frame and how you made each window individual. I probably would have done it all the same and would not have captured this lovely effect.

Jean said...

So cute!

ScrapaDiddle said...

So sweet and what a nice family!

Unknown said...

So very cute! Great idea...I love it!

Janene said...

So cute. Thanks for sharing

Nicole Doiron said...

How adorable! TFS

Unknown said...

I love your project! It is beautiful!

Dame Jeanne Marie said...

What a great shadow box !

langeatheart said...

What a precious family keepsake! I love the color scheme. Great job!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ Please come visit. :)

cghundley said...

Cute little home
decor piece. The
colors are wonderful.
Carla from Utah

Ginny said...

Very nice project.

barbara macaskill said...

This is really adorable! TFS!

Janis said...

Just so sweet! Love that it can be hung to display!
<3 J

Carmen N said...

What an adorable project - thanks for the inspiration

Romy said...

Wow, this is so so so beautiful! I really love your frame.

Lucy E. said...

This is a great home decor piece!

Erica said...

LOVE, love, love the frames!

Chark said...

adorable pics and wonderful project!

patsking said...

great ideas