Out of Envelopes? No Problem!

Why is it that I have a hard time buying 5 x 7 envelopes in a pack without cards?!  You’d think this would be an easy thing to find but it seems I either have to buy them in a pack with blank cards or purchase eleventy billion envelopes in a carton at the big office stores. 

Ok, FINE, whatever!  I’ll make my own, thankyouverymuch. 

This sort of envelope is best suited to cards that you will not be mailing, for obvious reasons.
Alex-Card-Set

Alex-envelope-detail

I used Fancy Pants Designs’ Blissful Blizzard and goodies from The Curtsey Boutique on this set that is a welcome card for a new baby boy. 
Alex-Card-Detail

Thanks for taking a look today!

2 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...loving your work...Mel :)

BY NICKI said...

Absolutley love this x