Fresh Summer

Last week there was yet another heat wave in humid New England... and this layout was my only breath of fresh air. With cool sea blues and bold vintage reds the Fresh line from Authentique will have you dreaming of cool ocean breezes and sipping daiquiris. 

I used the Right at Home Scrapbooking July double layout sketch for this one:
RaH July Sketch
Seaside
Seaside-left
Seaside-right
You can see that I stuck pretty close to the sketch.  Double pagers intimidate me!  I found the sketch made it so much more fun.

I replaced the star elements up the left side with a whole bunch of small stickers from this line's coordinating sheet.  They really packed the images on there!  I popped some of the stickers with foam tape for dimension.  The vintage bathing beauty was from the postcard patterned paper. 

Seaside-detail3
Seaside-detail2
I also added a touch of glitter for glamour on this page.  I outlined the cream lines on the scalloped shells with a super fine glue pen and sprinkled clear glitter.  The outcome was subtle (and hard to see in the photos) but adds the perfect look of sand/sparkle.

Seaside-detail1
Authentique really nailed this beach line.  It has the perfect summer vibe! Thanks for taking a peek at my Fresh page!

2 comments:

Jess said...

This is beautiful! I need to try this sketch as well!

Chrissy said...

I love this double you did! You nailed it.