A Different Kind of Card to Share

Today I am showing you the super simple business cards I whipped up to take with me to the CHA show. You know, for networkin’ and stuff. Winking smile

Cards

I totally stole borrowed the idea from Pinterest (please, you know you do it too!) because I didn’t feel like paying or waiting for fancy shmancy printed cards. These kraft cards were fast, cheap, and literally stand out a little because of the twine tied around them.

Naturally I had to make a holder to carry them in too. I don’t really need much of an excuse to bust open the sewing machine, do I?

Card Holder1

Card Holder2

The card holder was made with help from a tutorial over at The Crafty Cupboard. Cute, cute!

Who said business cards have to be boring?? And now I have zero excuse for not having my cards on me when I am asked!

3 comments:

LyndaKay said...

So, ...what do you want? A review? Well, I think they are..... freakin' Adorable with a capital A!! Perfectly suited to express your creative style. Love the twine.

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Love them! Really! Can I lift? Please!?!?!?!?

شركة اوائل المثالي said...

شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر