Time to Hit the Books

Duh, the SCRAPbooks! 

Oh, I AM punny this morning, aren’t I!?

Today’s horrible pun is brought to you by the Oxford collection by Basic Grey, which I worked with this month for A Cherry on Top.  Oxford is sharp in that prep school kind of way, but has an infusion of whimsy like the Drama Club got its hands on it! This collection reminds me of a 1950s yearbook with moustaches drawn on all the professors. 

Here’s a look at what I created with Oxford.  For the whole shebang head to my article at ACOT!

Apple of His Eye

Sleep Cheeks

You Da Man

2 comments:

Christy said...

Those are all AWESOME!!!!!!!! That middle layout is probably my very favorite, but they are beyond gorgeous!

LyndaKay said...

Love what you did with the circles in the top LO, and the blocks in the 2nd one. All are adorable.