Scrappy News

Much has taken place since I last blogged (no surprise)! ACOT had another spectacular weekend crop the weekend of August 22nd-24th and as usual it was a total blast. I had the opportunity to teach a class on making an Exploding Box, which was truly fun! Many members have created their own versions from my instructions and they just look fantastic.

Here is my version of the Exploding Box:




And here is where you can find the tutorial on A Cherry On Top: http://www.acherryontop.com/article?a=3828

The Monday after the crop was indeed the cherry on top of my whole month. I was invited to be on the Creative Team for ACOT, which felt simultaneously like winning the lottery and getting a huge recognition of all my hard work. Either way, it felt amazing and caused me to do a little happy dance that morning!

So far I am having a great time being part of such an amazing and talented team of scrappers.... thanks ACOT!!

No comments: